More Stuff about me! :3
1.What is the youngest age you can remember back to?
-8 years old. (except I remember a cake incident when I was 2, but I think I 'remember' it because it gets mentioned so much.)
2.What sports are you trying out for this year?
- none cause I'm not athletically gifted.
3.Did you wear your hair in a ponytail today?
- Yes! 'cause I'm too lazy to brush it.
4.Who do you have on speed dial?
- My parents *Forever alone*
5.What colors do you like to paint your toenails?
-Blue and green!
6.Would it be cool to learn how to DJ at a club?
- If I was good at it, heck yes.
7.Where are you going to be three hours from now?
- Sitting here, writing.
8.What job would you NEVER take, even as a last resort?
- Those people that have to go inside of an Elephant's butt. O_O (It's a real job.)
9.If you broke your computer, would you be able to fix it on your own?
- If it was a virus or something like that, yes. If it was like, in pieces, no.
10.If someone looked in your closet, how would they judge your style?
They'd think I have no matching clothes, which is true.
11.What was the crappiest hotel you've ever stayed at and why?
- On a family vacation a long time ago we got stuck in 'fancy gap' Virginia due to car troubles. (It's near freaking Mayberry. Like from the Andy Griffith show!) Anyway. It was a Red Roof inn, and no joke, there was visible mold on the bathroom ceiling and walls.
12.Have you ever gone on a boat and been sick the whole time?
-I have some stomach troubles due to the extend of cruise food I ate. It was a day cruise thing, so I figured I might as well eat my full of fancy food. XD
13.Did you get a good sleep last night?
- HAHAHAHAH SLEEP? WHAT IS THIS FOREIGN THING????
14.What is the weather like outside?
15.If someone makes a spelling or grammar mistake, do you ignore or correct?
- Correct it. Because It's in my nature. My mom was an English major and I grew up being corrected on everything I say, including adding 'like' unnecessarily in sentences. (I don't do it a ton, just a bit here and there) So I correct people. (not adults, mostly kids my age who have no freaking idea what the English language is. (My gracious I sound pretentious :/)
16.Do oversized sunglasses actually look good on you?
- Kinda, I look like a clown. So if clowns are appealing....I guess.
17.What is the most overrated thing in the world?
18.Have you heard any completely untrue rumors about yourself lately?
-YUP! Apparently I'm a cougar. Apparently I like a boy 2 years younger than me. He is cute, but he's as old as my little brother, so by default I see him as a little kid. XD
19.What is one word to describe your room?
- Half clean half messy. (Surprisingly my half is the clean side at the moment, my sister's half is messy. She's a College student. XD)
20.If you found a wallet filled with cash on the street, what would you do with it?
-Try to find some sort of identification. If there was no way to track the owner, I'd give it to a nice hobo.
21.Have you ever kept something from the wild as a pet?
- A Caterpillar named Brutus. We kept him until he made a cocoon and we let him go when he was a butterfly ^_^
22.What grades do/did you usually get in school?
- A's and B's, some times C's.
23.What is the worst lie you've told and gotten away with?
- Hmm. I've told a lot of lies in my time. When I was little I was basically a pathological liar. (No lie)
24.Do your parents try to plan out your future for you?
- With a lot of things, yup. (Including my relationships)
25.Do you think that surveys are a huge waste of time?
26.Are you wearing a hoodie today?
- Nope, I have a huge poof of hair and hoods don't do my face any favors.
27.How many songs do you have on your music player?
28.What is one thing you'd change about yourself?
- Well, I wish I was fit. I like my body, but I could be healthier.
29.What is something your parents are always nagging you about?
- School, parenting my younger siblings. (I'm trying to help, if they are busy and they are doing something bad, they need to be told to stop by someone.)
30.What is the last thing you laughed about?
-I was at the mall with a couple of friends, and my one friend. (Who shall not be named, you know who you are.
)picked up 50 shades of Grey and read, and I quote. 'I didn't know why he was curious about my beetle.' (Talking about the car beetle) and I just burst laughing in the middle of the Barnes and noble and had to go hide behind a bookcase until I calmed down.
Anyway, I hope my experiences are funny to you people! I enjoy sharing!